Welcome to Jordan Electric Violins
Jordan Electric Violins achieve superior balance and ergonomic function through innovative design and master craftsmanship.
- Eliminating unnecessary mass from the body and scroll places the remaining weight as close to the support of the chin and shoulder as possible.
- Relocating the tuning pegs behind the bridge takes weight off the neck, making the instrument seem lighter and giving a sleek appearance.
- Using precision geared tuning machines makes fine tuners unnecessary.
- Rigid termination at both ends of the string provides maximum pitch stability, one, and output to the transducer system.
- Maintaining standard violin geometry and proportion allows any violin pickup system to be used and the semi-solid body design ensures no feedback even at stage volume.
The concepts and design of the JORDAN ELECTRIC VIOLIN are protected under U.S. PATENT #5191159. Foreign patents pending.
Know what you want? Build it now in our Virtual Workshop!